Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm Not Talking to You. Ask Newyorkistan What We're Doing.

Is what Justin, of Team Ramrod, said tonight at dinner about reaching the point where you're so pissed off at your teammate you are no longer on speaking terms.* When inter-team relationships break down. Using a third party to communicate might prove effective, but I think that Jimmy Carter is off somewhere building houses or something.

And certainly, Paul and I have diametrically opposed elements of our personalities. Paul is a fly by the seat of his pants guy - someone willing to take risks and see how things turn out. I, on the other hand, am a ruthless planner - someone who needs to organized and to have anticipated and addressed problems before they arise. Will someone else please make the Oscar and Felix joke so I don't have to?

I have thought about this, and I anticipate the breakdown happening, but I've also thought about a way around it. I've told Paul many times, that I intend not to hold back, to tell him what I think, how I think the best way to operate will be, and he's super receptive to that. The kid can totally take a suggestion. And he himself is always coming up with great ideas. Let's just see if my idea works. I think it will.




*NB: there are absolutely no indications that Team Ramrod has reached that point yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home