Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Want to Love You, PYT, Pretty Young Thing

Whatever. If I can't think of a title for a post, whatever's stuck in my head is going right up there. And today I treat you to pre-weird Michael Jackson. I hope all is well back in the States. At the moment, I can report that Paul and Jane are just outside London, winding their way from the M1 to Hyde Park. This by itself indicates that the car is drivable, although in the words of David Mayo, 'having seen their car, Newyorkistan are going to finish the first day with legs cramping, ears bleeding and blurry vision.' Says quite enough, doesn't it? I look forward to meeting the Mayos, and all else, tomorrow night at the party. Be there or be square...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home