Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Empire State


Here's a lovely e-mail received by Team Newyorkistan from a Mongolian well-wisher who met them at the Hyde Park launch on Saturday, along with a photo showing the author and our daring duo representing the great state of New York (and its somewhat kooky but nevertheless beloved flag):


Date: Jul 24, 2006 10:30 PM
Subject: Happy journey

Dear Audrey and Paul,

Here is a Mongolian guy, 'Logoo' is writing from London. I would like to express my thank you for participating in this event. I am sending you the picture taken with you.

I wish the road leading you to my country would be full of fun and adventure

I am looking forward to hearing from you about your adventure.

Yours

Logoo


-- Cheburashka

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home