Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How does Paul feel right now?

Some of you are probably asking..."gee, Paul, you must be all, like, nervous and worried and all. How do you feel?" That's a pretty valid question. (People are probably asking Audrey the same thing - but with her it's obvious - her iron will is unmistakable; if she's nervous or pensive, she isn't showing it.)

Well, anyway, the way I feel right now is probably very similar to the way I felt when this picture was taken:



That's me in the poorly-fitting green jumpsuit. Below us is the great state of New Jersey. The guy tightly strapped to me is someone who knows lots more than I do about skydiving.

So I'm kinda feeling the same way as I felt on that chilly day, circa November 2004.

If you are not convinced that I am in fact the guy in the green jumpsuit - you think I'm just being a drama queen by using someone else's skydiving picture - here's the proof:



I don't show that picture often...for obvious reasons. I am happy to report, though, that I've lost about 15 lbs. since then. Fortunately, I don't have to wear a poorly fitting jumpsuit on the Rally.

So yeah, that's how Paul is doin'.

PH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home