Monday, March 27, 2006

This Is Absolutely Laughable

I just so LOVE it. Really - I go around every day thanking my lucky stars for the friends and family. But it doesn't exist in a vacuum, things happen all the time to remind me why I'm so lucky. My younger siblings and myself crouched around my mac, watching a jacked copy of the SNL sketch "Taco Town" on my Mac. Being humored for a 24 hour visit to Wisconsin where all that transpired seemed to be (a) drinking; and (b) watching R. Kelly's seminal work, "Trapped in the Closet". And then there's the Matthews Family. You might recall the Matthews from such earlier blog entries as "Matthews Family Represent." They are the family of my dearest friend Kiowa, with whom I attended law school. I have now reached a point in my life where I don't know how I got by without them. When it comes to being supportive, they rival my own family. And now to my point: what says love more than Kiowa's Aunt Pam's Aunt Renie donating to the cause?!?!?!?!?!? AUNT RENIE!!!!!!!!!! Here's Team Newyorkistan saying Thanks. We will take many pictures, and if there are any pieces missing from the silverware set you brought back from Thailand (?) that gets whipped out at the Matthews' Family events, let me know. I might be able to find replacement pieces at a bazaar somewhere in Asia....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home