Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Team Newyorkistan Fundraiser #1 - Barnight with Karaoke Implications....

For those of you who were kind enough to click on the link from our website to our blog, you are now being rewarded with, well, precious little. Except for this, our version of the 'save the date' thingy your friends give you when they get engaged.

Fundraiser
to be held at Winnie's Bar in Manhattan
Thursday, March 30, 2006
there will most definitely be karaoke involved
$10 cover that goes directly to charity

we may or may not have teeshirts printed up by then
more details as Paul and I make them up.

Additionally, I can't believe I asked someone to marry me and he refused! Paul Hanson, you really don't know a good thing when you see it. I would be *totally* sexy in a hijab.

1 Comments:

Anonymous debt consolidation said...

Hello friends! Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger is blessed to have you on board! Music is the future! But, do you as a music lover need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home