Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Audrey Can't Keep A Secret. Too Bad She's A Lawyer.

That's not really true. I've never told a soul who Mr. Anonymous is. But when it comes to what's up with the Rally, I spill the beans faster than...oh God, I'm too gd tired to come up with an analogy. But I do have something to spill.

We want our fundraiser to get sponsored by the Mongolian Consulate in New York. What in the universe adds more cache to your event than the fact that it's sponsored by the CONSULATE OF MONGOLIA?>!?!?!
you know you love it. And if you have any idea how to accomplish this goal, please tell me. I'm afraid the learning curve might be a bit much for me on this one.

Also, Paul has a brilliant fundraising idea. But I'll let him tell you about that. I can hardly keep from telling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home