Thursday, February 23, 2006

John M. Lundin Comes Through! Again!

Thanks to our most recent sponsor of Team Newyorkistan, John M. Lundin, who put us 500 bucks closer to our goal of Ulan Bataar this August! I might mention that I have actually stopped counting the number of times that JML has saved my butt over the years. It's basically a daily occurrence. He's the man you want to know.

But this raises a question - being that the sponsors get to slap stickers all over our TBA car - what should John's sticker say?

Post all suggestions!

Woohoo!
AAR

4 Comments:

Blogger LizardBreath said...

I suppose Lundin understands that this means war.

I'm picturing a sticker with a cute little picture of some piece of artillery-related apparatus, but that's just me.

12:47 PM  
Blogger LizardBreath said...

And your fundraising link in the sidebar is broken --it's www,justigiving instead of www.justgiving. You should fix that.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Audrey_and_Paul said...

Thank you kindly, LB. Might I note that I would have been *horrified* to turn in a draft of a document to you or JML with such a typo.

PS - Lundin sticker possibilities - something about sending lawyers, guns and money?

12:28 AM  
Blogger LizardBreath said...

That's how it works -- work with me for a year, and suffer under my proofreading FOREVER!!!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home