Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's All Sarah Grafman's Fault

One day, I get an email with a link to the Chuck Norris fact generator from Sarah. Haha, right? Spend a few seconds at work learning how Chuck Norris' chest hair has chest hair. The next day I get another email, with a similarly throwaway link, to something called the Mongol Rally (www.mongolrally.co.uk), to which I was surely supposed to reply, funnyhaha, now where were those subpoenas I was working on? But that didn't happen. Instead, I got stuck, staring at the strangely blue waters of the Kyrgyz lakes in all the photos from last year, and the snow capped mountains, the desert, and it was all I could think about, for a few days. Could it happen? Would I die of bird flu? That turned into, how could I possibly not go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home