Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Crap Car Adventure!

Well, friends, I have to say that I am pretty excited
about how this thing is going so far. Donations are
coming in already and our website has received quite a
few compliments. My colleague Audrey is nothing short
of a powerhouse, and I am honored to be the other half
of her team (and it is her team; I'm more of a
passenger or, alternately, the cow that will be sent
if we can't find a real one.)

Audrey and I have tossed around the idea of a
fundraiser for Team Newyorkistan. Since Newyorkistan
cannot charge you $100 for a tourist visa (as can, for
example, Kyrgyzstan), we have to hold fundraisers. (We
can still put a stamp in your passport...but it will
have to be our own stamp.) So, ideas for venues,
events, and gimmicky stuff that we will give away are
being discussed; the Newyorkistan t-shirt will be a
handsome one that will show your support of the Team.

Just one hundred and fifty days until Paul and Audrey
roll out of London...there is much to be done, let's
make them count!
PH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home